This product is electronically distributed.
- Imports all your bank transactions safely and automatically, including those from loan, investment & retirement accounts. No need to jot it all down or save receipts
- Categorizes all your transactions and puts them in one place. Know how much you’re spending without jumping from website to website to add it all up
- Puts your money to work. Creates a plan to pay off your debt or save for college or down payment.
- Shows how much to save to reach your retirement goals
- No need to worry about security. Quicken makes sure your information is unreadable as it passes over the internet using robust 128-bit and 256-bit encryption.
Why You Should Buy Quicken 2016
- You’re up and running fast with simple setup
- Chat with Quicken support for answers on any product
- Get help, advice, and answers from the Quicken Live Community
- 256-bit encryption security – We protect and securely download your financial data with robust encryption
- Guaranteed Satisfaction – Quicken financial products are backed by a 60-day money-back guarantee.
- Export to TurboTax – Export* your Quicken data directly to TurboTax for accurate tax prep.
Windows System Requirements
- Processor: 1 GHz or higher
- OS: Windows Vista SP1, Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32- and 64-bit)
- Memory: 1 GB or higher
- Hard Disk Space: Up to 450 MB, up to 1.5 GB if .NET not installed
- Display: 1024×768 or higher, 1280×1024 for large fonts
- Internet: 56Kbps modem (Broadband Recommended for Online Services)
- Sound: Sound card and speakers recommended
- Printer: Any printer supported by Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Additional Software: Microsoft .NET 4.0 or later (included in Quicken installer)
- Mobile Requirements: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad: Requires iOS 8 or iOS 9. Android mobile and tablet: Requires 3.0 or higher. Windows Phone and Blackberry: Not compatible at this time.